Thursday, August 16, 2007

My fabulous Ellie

I have a beautiful little four-year-old red head named Ellie. She is full of life, has very few inhibitions and showcases a personality that I always wished I had - carefree and full of love. I have visions in my head of Ellie needing to have a room at the opposite side of the house from Will, who is very much like me, because she hears a song that she loves and promptly pleads, "OH!!! I LOVE this song. Mom - TURN IT UP!!!" Yes, this is how she acts. Yes, she is four. Yes, she is taking dance starting in September which means that when she hears a song she just loves, she can sing and dance to it.

Here is the funniest thing - she has already decided on the type of music she likes, which is pop/rock. Her current favorite songs are Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne, Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani and Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's. She is the funniest girl and I can't help but smile when I see her. She wants to be a princess all the time, dress up and what she is looking forward to most is dancing in parades. I can forsee that life with Ellie is going to be very active, trying and fun. I can't wait.

No comments: