Friday, January 25, 2008

Losing my mind to technology

I arrived at school around 7:00 this morning, got the stuff out of my car and headed in to my classroom, when, as I got close, I pushed the remote unlock button I use to unlock my car. Ladies and Gentlemen, I was trying to remote unlock my classroom door. And you would think that I would realize I hit the wrong button, but no, I actually tried to open my door because I had hit the button, and the door should unlock.

I laugh when I see the SYNC commercials for Ford's new technology in their cars, where the person tries to start a treadmill, open a store door, close blinds before doing whatever they are doing and laugh at the idiocy and yet...

Yea, I think I need a weekend.

2 comments:

Harmony said...

This is great! Reminds me of when I had a remote garage door opener and wondered how many other people's doors it would open besides my own, if I just pulled in their driveway and pushed my button. :-) Let me know if your keys ever work on anything else...

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.