Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tis the Season

Recently on Twitter, people have been talking about their Christmas favorites - songs, books, movies, etc.  So, I thought it would be fun to share a few of mine. 

I like this one so much, you get to hear my two favorite versions.



Favorite Christmas movies are Little Women (maybe it's cheating, but I don't care)

 

Jim Carrey in How the Grinch Stole Christmas


The Polar Express



And I still laugh over this one


Finally - books.


What are yours?

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

I don't think I've ever heard Wexford Carol before! I was sure missing out! Thanks for sharing. One of my favorites is "In the Bleak Midwinter." I also like "Sleigh Ride" and "What Child is This?"

I don't think you're cheating at all calling Little Women a Christmas movie! I love that one and haven't seen it in quite a while. I love A Christmas Carol with Alastair Sim (black and white version only) and I also like the good old claymation stories of Rudolph and Santa Claus is Coming to Town. I also love The Muppets Christmas Carol.

Merry Christmas!