My sister in law Harmony posted seven random things and I decided that since she really didn't put any names, that I would just do it because I should be packing for our trip to Texas, doing laundry, washing dishes and I really just don't want to - so I'll waste some time and jot down seven random things...
1. I can feel the weight of fingernail polish when I put it on my fingernails - and I really don't function well with it on.
2. I have a 34 inch inseam - buying pants generally sucks.
3. I love politics, but get very annoyed with people who vote strictly by party lines because they always vote that way.
4. I love smelly lotion - but they have to smell like fruit not flowers.
5. I love it when my husband puts his hand on the small of my back, reaches for my hand or puts his arm around me just because.
6. It drives me crazy when people talk with their mouth full of food or chew with their mouth open.
7. I think people who interrupt a conversation all the time are among the rudest in the world.