Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Today started with me being wide awake at 6:30 am and thought it would be a good day to go get in a good workout before eating, but upon arriving at the gym, I found it dark and locked. So to make up for plans that fell through, I stopped at Maverick on the way home and bought a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I know, makes perfect sense, huh. Just another way that my justification is a bit askew.

The kids are watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade - I think the Rockettes will be on in a few minutes, which means I will have a four year old imitator all day (which I think is fine, and Enoch still can't believe that he has a dancer for a daughter) We will be sure to record the Packer's game before we leave as it is on during our drive to Redmond, UT (small town outside of Salina, which is a small town outside of Richfield) My mom's sister is hosting dinner today. I think I should have two sisters there and my little brother who is still in high school. This may be a two post day just to recapture the events (hopefully good eventful not bad eventful) :)

No comments: