Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Multiple Intelligences

When I first heard about this theory, I wondered why it took so long for me to hear about it. I truly believe that people are just wired differently, that they can all learn the same thing, but take in the knowledge in different ways.

I just took this little test. I like doing these things even though I'm never surprised at the results. I was a little shocked that the math was so high, but I guess the analytical part of me would fit there well.

LinguisticLinguistic=42
MathematicsMathematics=37
Visual/SpatialVisual/Spatial=33
Body/KinestheticBody/Kinesthetic=28
NaturalisticNaturalistic=31
MusicMusic=48
InterpersonalInterpersonal=36
IntrapersonalIntrapersonal=41


If you are interested in taking this yourself, go here

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is interesting and I agree with you on all of it. Thanks for posting.

Mellissa said...

I love these kind of tests. Most of the time they're pretty accurate. It's fun to see how people are wired differently, and how they get along so well despite that fact.