Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Other Me

After the conference I went to at UVU, I realized I needed a blog to just write about writing stuff.  I really didn't want to take away from this blog, the reading updates (yes, I know, they're behind...coming...), kids stuff, teacher insanities, pursuit after my own happiness stuff. 

And I'm not sure how much you want to read all the writing stuff anyway.

I am hoping that if there is an art/dream type thing you are chasing after, some of the words over there would be helpful, but it is pretty geared toward writing. 

I guess this is mainly an FYI post - would love to see you over there if you want, but in writing there, I feel like I can also make more of a habit to write here.

You can either click on my profile to find it or just click here.

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Kinda looks like your other me has become your only me, at least in the blogosphere. :-)

Harmony said...

Of course, I don't have much room to talk. I have almost ceased to exist in the blogosphere at all!