Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day

I have had a computer on the fritz enough that I just have to fight the temptation to throw it out the window with almost any function I try to get it to perform, and now I'm at my mother-in-laws house blogging away and getting caught up on life. For those of you who don't know,
St. Patrick's Day
is a big deal. We all wear green, have a green dinner that night and wear funny green hats. Enoch had to miss out this year because he has been working like a madman trying to see how much concrete he and Ryan Neumann can pour in a week, but I really don't think he felt too bad. These are those occasions when I'm sure he wonders what the heck he got himself into when he
married me. I inherited this love of being crazy during the holidays from my mom and it is continuing on through my kids. This year we had green stroganoff, green bread, salad, punch and green Jello-filled cupcakes for dessert. This was followed by a scavenger hunt through Grandma Decker's house for the pot of gold - a big plastic cauldron filled with gold wrapped Snickers, Twix and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Too Much Fun!!!

1 comment:

Harmony said...

I wondered if you'd take any of your Spring Break time to blog. Great to see all the pics and get caught up on you guys. Looks like you had a fun weekend.