1. I have known my husband since 2nd grade.
2. As a child, I had three black labs at different points all named Molly.
3. One of my Molly’s had a litter of puppies who I named after all the characters of Gilligan’s Island.
4. When I was four, I thought a prairie dog was a bear.
5. I have been playing the piano since I was four.
6. I memorized “The Animals of Farmer Jones” when I was two.
7. I also memorized when to turn the pages so it looked like I could read.
8. I am married to a man with the same name as a southern Utah town and an Bible prophet.
9. I would rather watch a football game than a chick flick.
10. As a university student, I have had a baby in the middle of a semester twice.
11. I competed in seven pageants during two years.
12. I love the smell of rain.
13. My first car was a Pontiac Grand Am.
14. My husband and I bought a car together before we were officially engaged.
15. All three of my kids were born in March.
16. I lost two pregnancies and neither had the due date in March.
17. I broke my hand while playing basketball.
18. I grew so fast my knee caps used to slip.
19. I love the smell of old, but not moldy, leather books.
20. I am an inch taller than my husband.
21. My husband and I spent the first four months of our relationship trying to not marry each other.
22. I have passed half the songs in Guitar Hero on the hard level.
23. I CAN NOT play video games that require steering.
24. I was taller than my mom half way through 6th grade.
25. I hate to run.
26. I love to ride a bike.
27. I have helped pour concrete, sheet roofs and install windows and doors on several homes.
28. I took a semester of Russian – got an F. (My professor was Russian and spent the whole time calling us stupid Americans)
29. I took a semester of Latin – got an A (same semester I had my first child).
30. I like the music in my car to be loud enough to feel the sound.
31. My music is rarely that loud when my kids are with me.
32. I have never had any desire to get drunk.
33. I love going to plays
34. I have dated guys of three different ethnicities from myself.
35. I love cheesecake ice cream, especially if it has brownies in it.
36. I have moved 11 times in 9 ½ years of marriage.
37. I hate the sound of the phone ringing.
38. When I am bored, I sketch house plans.
39. I played the clarinet for seven years.
40. I was in Symphonic Band all through high school.
41. I love to go fishing.
42. I hate to bait the worm.
43. I despise creatures with more than four legs.
44. I loathe any animal with less than two legs and no gills.
45. I have appeared as the Virgin Mary in numerous paintings.
46. I love to workout but only in the morning.
47. If is could come back as an animal, I would be a snow owl.
48. My first kiss was six weeks before I graduated from high school.
49. I listen to talk radio on the way to work in the morning.
50. I have a to do list of operations I would like to have.
51. My husband and I had our first kiss the night before his girlfriend got home off her mission.
52. I can feel the weight of nail polish if I paint my fingernails.
53. I love to sleep on my stomach.
54. I get some of my best ideas in the shower or when I’m blowing my hair dry.
55. I point out attractive women to get my husband’s opinion.
56. I like to look at sports cars but not ride in them.
57. Just watching roller coasters makes me nauseous.
58. If I ever get cancer, I plan on shaving my own head and getting my hair made into a wig.
59. I don’t have any white walls in my house.
60. I will do anything in my power to avoid throwing up.
61. I HATE to cry.
62. I love to buy shoes, but kick them off when I get the chance.
63. When I lose my voice, sometimes I sound like Marge Simpson.
64. I consider country music the illegitimate child of the blues.
65. I hate to go to bed by myself so I will fall asleep on the couch next to my husband until he is ready for bed - unless I fall asleep reading a book.
66. Red roses ALWAYS make me happy.
67. Based on looks alone, I could marry Jason Statham.
68. I never met a fish I didn’t like….to eat.
69. I really enjoy the Lego video games (Lego Star Wars, Lego Batman – want to try Lego Indiana Jones)
70. I like to watch golf with my husband.
71. I can carry on a conversation about the happenings in the NFL with the best of them.
72. My kids are all named after monarchs (William, Elizabeth and Catherine)
73. I want to become a published novelist someday.
74. I love chocolate, but drinking hardly any hot chocolate makes me feel sick
75. I write a short review of all the books I read.
76. I love watches, but they have to have a big face and leather bands – I currently have them in pink, red, white, black and brown.
77. I’m incredibly competitive – threw a whole deck of Phase 10 cards at my husband when he beat me by two phases after we got married.
78. If I had all the money in the world, I would have a library with floor to wall bookshelves all in leather bound books.
79. I do most of my clothes shopping online.
80. I’m enjoying the process of learning how to golf.
81. I would keep going to school forever if I could.
82. I would rather chat or text someone than talk to them on the phone.
83. I listen to a classical radio station during the day that is broadcast over the Internet from England.
84. When I was studying the author John Milton, my husband tell people I was out with my boyfriend, John.
85. I love the sound of bagpipes playing old traditional tunes – gives me cold chills every time.
86. If I could convince our family to follow us, I would move back to the Seattle area in a heartbeat.
87. My mom has tried to teach my how to crochet several times, but I never can get it – not sure I really want to.
88. I re-read C.S. Lewis’ Mere Christianity every 18 months or so. It is provocative and cheeky and I love it.
89. There are probably few people who appreciate being warm like I do.
90. I have little patience with a computer that thinks slower than I do.
91. Other than the piano, my favorite instrument to listen to is the cello and I wish I could play it.
92. If I could have one super power, I would be the ability to teleport myself to where I wanted to be at the time. If I could do it with a nose wiggle like Sam on Bewitched that would be okay too, but not with the head-nod-blink combination like Jeannie – I thought it made her seem stupid.
93. If I couldn’t have that super power, I would love to have a photographic memory (think about how fast I could get through books then!!!)
94. There are very, very few movies based on books that I like. In most cases, if I liked the movie, it was probably because I didn’t read the book first.
95. I would love to live for a year or two or three in England. If I had to be from a country other than America, it would be England.
96. Within the first six months that I was married, I sat down with my husband, back to back and no peeking and we sketched out our dream homes. They were almost identical.
97. If I ever get to create a world, I plan on giving humans huge angel wings.
98. I’m typically only a night person if I’m playing video games with my husband. Watching movies late at night usually ends up with me doing a careful examination of the back of my eyelids.
99. My husband’s kiss can still take my breath away and make me weak in the knees.
100. I consider myself extraordinarily lucky and happy.