As this year is coming to a close, I thought I would try to do my Top 10 Favorite Moments of 2008 - not in any particular order - just overall great.
10. Making our house into a diaper free zone!
9. Discovering a love of writing, due in part to Ally Condie visiting and NaNoWriMo.
8. Watching Will finally able to connect with the ball during a machine pitch game.
7. Seeing Ellie's face absolutely light up when she gets to dance.
6. Watching the fun Catie has everyday with a competent provider and her friends there.
5. Learning the joy that can be experienced in playing Guitar Hero and finding a good hair stylist.
4. Watching Enoch excel at coaching soccer and t-ball and playing ultimate frisbee in the Utah Summer Games.
3. Realizing I'm just five classes and a thesis away from a Master's in Education.
2. Getting to teach juniors and keep figuring out how to teach creative writing better.
1. Realizing that, since May, I read and reviewed 28 books.