Wednesday, June 25, 2008

All Hail the Porcelain Throne!!


Ladies and Gentlemen -

I am pleased to announce that the Seegmiller household has been accident free for a week. I'm not talking about the kinds of accidents that would make OSHA stand up and take notice. For the first time in over seven years, we are currently running a diaper free zone.


HALLELUJAH!!!


At this point, I will offer my great congratulations to my friend Kristine who just had her third baby last week, Dan and Britt for the joyous arrival of their first, and Charlotte who's bundle of joy is on her way. May you have a baby raising experience free of poop shooting across the room, ties being changed on the way out the door due to baby leakage, and leaving church 10 minutes into Sacrament meeting because you are now wearing your lovely darling's excrement that those anti-leakage diapers didn't have a prayer to hold in.
We all have to do our time, I'm just thrilled that mine is over. :)


1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Aww man, I can hardly wait.